Thursday, April 5, 2007

Oh Horse Apples!!!

Well I spent last night residing within the household of the O'Connors. We finished watching all of the Wonder Showzen Episodes, and man, what a great show... until the last two episodes. I was always dissappointed that MTV never signed for a third season, but the last two episodes of the series made it painfully clear the writers had ran completely out of ideas. The first of the last two were nothing but a fake show called "Horse Apples" basically, a "Yeehaw" rip-off, of hill billies making Racially and sexually offensive one-liners and they weren't even funny. In the final episode they had Clearence (the puppet) going around asking random people to make compelling TV which was funny, but a whole episode of it wasn't that great. But the series ends on a sad note, when Clearance was in a Helicopter above the ocean and he says "Well, I guess there's no such thing as compelling TV" and he falls off the helicopter and into the ocean, so the camera just zooms in on his life-less puppet body floating in the ocean, funny, but kind of a depressing end to probably one of the most ingenious, racist, sexist, morally offensive, "kid shows" ever known to man kind. ~By the way I don't support Racism or sexism, but Wonder Showzen was just so wrong, it was hillarious, but I don't recomend it for ANYONE who gets offended easily~

NEW SHORT FILM COMMING SOON...
From the creators of KEVIN COLE STARFLEET COMMANDER, comes a completely different movie about a mysterious subject, that is being withheld from the public, but I'll explain it when it's released onto Google Video and I post it here for you guys to see. I will give you guys the production cast and crew list for this film sense I love you all so much
DIRECTED BY: ALEX O'CONNOR
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR: KEVIN COLE (myself)
HANDS/ONLY ACTOR TO APPEAR IN THE FILM: RYAN MCCANN
so expect that hopefully soon, but Alex is editing it so who knows when it will be done.

Pirates Update:
The more I think about it, the more discontinueing this project seems to be a good idea. Something about me knowing it won't get finished before the real movies out, and me not wanting to compete with a fully funded movie makes continuing this seem more and more rediculous. So chances are it won't happen, but Ryan, Alex, and I want to make more short films. And eventually I plan to come up with a completely origenal film.

Yeah that's about it for today, EXCEPT... New episodes of Scrubs and The Office tonight, if they leave enough of an impact I'll post my impressions of them later tonight. So yeah that's it for today.

No comments: