Saturday, May 19, 2007

Comming Soon

Well, as I said earlier, Danny and I are going to start a Video Game site with our own reviews similar to how Ebert and Roper with a "thumbs up/down" type of system instead of some misleading number system. We should be makeing review of Wario Ware: Smooth Moves soon. But I'm thinking of Running the site of WordPress, it's similar to blogspot but with more features it's the same site Go Nintendo runs on. But here's the the pic I plan on using in the begining of our reviews...Now a picture of Danny's Mii will go on the Left, but I lack that picture for the time being. We picked the name of the site to be "DK Reviews" because DK is short for Danny and Kevin, but it's also a game refernce (Donkey Kong). Yup that's about it, oh and we got a new scanner at Mayfest for only $4.

No comments: