Monday, September 10, 2007

Auditions.

Well tomorow is the auditions for the many loves of dobie gillis. Woo. below is my monologue for the audition...

Navin R. Johnson: Marie, are you awake?... good. You look so beautiful and peaceful- you almost look dead. And I'm glad because there's something I want to say that's been very difficult for me to say: I slit the sheet the sheet I slit and on that slitted sheet I sit. I've never been relaxed enough around anyone to be able to say that. You give me confidence in myself. I know I've only known you for 4 weeks and 3 days, but to me it seems like 9 weeks and 5 days. The first day seemed like a week, and the second day seemed like 5 days. And the third seemed like a week again, and the fourth seemed like eight days. But on the fifth day you went to see your mother and it only seemed like one day. But then you came back on the sixth day and when we met in the evening it began to feel like 2 days. So in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and it seemed like a total of 5 days. And the eighth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down but I can show it to you tomorow if you wanna see it. Anyway, I've decided that tomorow, when the time is right I'm gonna ask you to marry me. If that's okay with you, just don't say anything... You've made me very happy.

Also I need the Macbeth Schedule ARGG!!!

No comments: