Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 hour early dismissal

So I'm sitting at home chilling out on youtube and such places and I say, hey, I'm not doing anything lets update the public on that.

Basically due to the early closing, there's no rehersal, which is why I'm writing this now. Rehersals are going well, and the show is comming along in the same fashion. Brad Rosen and I have come up with some compelling film ideas in our downtime on the show. so watch out for those, although a warning they're kinda edgy. And speaking of Brad and edgy, a few of us are going to see "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" at some point after rehersal tomorrow night for a few good laughs. A reminder, I'm selling tickets for Charlie Brown if you want them see me.

wow... I expected to have more to write about but honestly, I don't. However, just a friendly reminder, there is a NEW Earl, 30 Rock, Office, and Scrubs, tonight so look forward to them, it's much better than whatever dumb singing competition was on FOX last night. Also 30 Rock last week was hillarious so watch it if you get the chance.

No comments: