Friday, May 2, 2008

Are you above the influence?



Over the course of Charlie Brown, Brad Rosen and I came up with a few scene concepts. Well here's one of them.
Brad came up with the idea and then I fleshed out a script. It was filmed and edited over the past few hours. So a few quick notes before you judge us...

-No, we don't do heroin, I had to do an image search to even figure out what it looks like, then I looked up "how to inject heroin" on youtube, unfortunately that didn't help.

-PLEASE, if you do heroin, and don't listen to the film, please don't do what brad suggests to get a "higher high" I made that up.

-Again, we don't do heroin, it's bad.

I believe that's it for now.

Questions or comments?

2 comments:

Brian said...

I am quite impressed, and this may just rank right up there with Heroin Kills. :)

Kevin Cole said...

Why thank you. I'm glad you liked it.