Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Now live from sunny FL...



So yeah, I'm at my apartment now. I have orientation tomorrow morning at 8:30 so me usually going to bed between the hours of 12 and 1 am won't cut it. But I'm probably going to close out the night with Full Metal Jacket (my favorite Kubrick flick).

On Sunday I made my way to the local cinema's an caught the matinee of Where The Wild Things Are, which was pure film magic that evoked pure joy, fear, and sadness. At least half the movie I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. It's a solid film, that delivers a swift kick in the pants to all movies based of children's books and cartoons before it. The downside to it being such a solid film altogether is that I probably wouldn't take a small child to it. I don't have a small child though so problem solved!

I'll hopefully be updating this more now that I'm away, but if I don't... sorry?

Until next time, have fun chilluns,
Kevin Cole!

No comments: