Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mac OS X Leopard, and stuffs.

So Apples coming out with Mac OS X Leopard. And I'm thinking come on Apple, I haven't even been able to set up the internet on my Mac. So while I'm deffinatly considering buying my family a new router, you decide to put out some whole new update to the Mac software, that costs $129!?! While a router would cost around $90. Not to mention there are some pretty sweet games comming out this fall. ARGG!!! Although Smash Bros did get puched back so that's one less thing to worry about.

Speaking of things costing money, I am working extra this week so that should help some. I work 4-9 on Tuesday, I work 4-9 tonight, I'm covering for Danniel tomorow so she can go to Homecomming (because I'm such a gentleman), and I work from 8-4 Saturday Morning because I'm going to See Colin Mocherie and Brad Sherwood that night. What a crazy week.

To add onto the crazyness, I have Lines to memorize, The entire novel "Frankenstien" to read and write an essay about before Halloween, and well I have no idea what else, but it's deffinatly there.

NEW OFFICE, EARL AND, 30 ROCK TONIGHT!!! NEW SCRUBS NEXT WEEK!!! But the next 2 SNLs are reruns from this season, BooHoo.:(

Oh Stephen Colbert's running for president, and you all better vote for him, or America may very well be screwed come 09, he's pretty much the ONLY man for the job. And when I say that don't point to Hillary Clinton, because don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a woman president, just please, a woman who isn't her.

Well I think that's a sufficiant blog for today.

No comments: