Tuesday, May 27, 2008

DI Globals...

I could say many things about the trip or I could sum it up in a few sentances and 2 videos...

Our Team=The Seven Minstrel, we got 3rd place in our cental challenge (chorific, see below video) we got horribly destroyed by our instant challenge, but that's ok, we came in 11th place over all. Here's our main challenge that went down...



Then we went tubing in a river, and got ice cream... I GOT 2 (2!!!) CHOCO-TACO's in one trip! (The Church of the Chaco-Taco is now accepting new members by the way, join me and we shall be chacotacotarians). Birthday Cake dippin dots isn't a listed flavor but they have it and it's delicious. In the meantime Danny and I would hang out in the hotel room and watch various movies on HBO, including the ending to the origenal Get Smart movie, Soapdish, and Starter for 10. The Hotel room is where the following happend, (no Danny and I DID NOT get it on).



We also met a team from Mexico and they were quite cool, as well as a guy who looks just like me.

No comments: