Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hungover.

Not really, but 3 months after it's release I finally saw The Hangover. Brad, Hillary, and I caught it at the cheap movies a few hours ago. It was really good. Zack Galifianakis as Allen was probably one of the funniest characters I've ever seen. I'm not going to go indepth, but by the end I was honestly wishing there was a stuffed animal of the man. Anyway, it's been out for 3 months, so I'm sure you can find a better review anywhere. But let this be a reminder that if you have yet to see it, hit up the Holiday Cinema's and buy some tickets (it's still at Regal but it's only one showing and why the hell would you pay $10.50 for a movie you could see for $3.25).

That's it for tonight, I'm taking Hillary to her in-cars tomorrow and Tuesday, and also working both those nights. Brad's birthday party is Wednesday, before you know it INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS!!!

No comments: