Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stuff!?! And something for Friday night

Well I'm announcing now that the new movie, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters" comes out Friday in movie theaters and I plan to see it after the tech rehersal on Friday, sadly that ends at 8:30, so I could only make the 9:00/ 9:30 showing (assuming there will be one) so I'm requesting so companions to Join me, the trailer can be veiwed below...

So if anyone wishes to join me let me know, and I'll know which showing we'll be seeing Friday morning, so I'll be sure to let anyone who wants to come know when it's all going down!

Also the movie Ryan, Alex and I made this weekend, is still being edited, we need to record sound effects and put them in and then it will be done. WOO! that's it but leave a comment if your up for the movie!

No comments: