Friday, April 6, 2007

UNSEEN DANCE FOOTAGE!!!

Well this is how I spent my time today after I found that I had a mic lying around the house. So watch and then view my comments about it below.

Unseen Dance Footage

Well what did you guys think? Anyway, now you know more about Star Fleet Commander and the Dances of Mushrooms. Anyway, this will be a Myspace and Blogspot exclusive, because I have no plans to upload it to Google Video.

Alex has begun the editing of the new video, so hopefully we should see that soon, just a heads up.

And once again I still need help getting those pictures to enlarge when you click them so anyone who knows how this happens the help is much appreciated.

2 comments:

Em said...

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. No, really.

Kevin Cole said...

Well thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.