Monday, June 23, 2008

It's night time...

I'm home from work, it wasn't a bad night... I got a hefty paycheck to go towards my "Sasha fund" (moped... watch Scrubs if you don't understand).  Well there's not much new I threw together a new playlist and that's about it, by the time most of you read this I'll be at work camp again, and won't know what you're up to until Friday afternoon, so text me if you want to talk.

Well in other news, comedian George Carlin passed away today.  I honestly wasn't familiar with him until now, which is really a shame, because I'm watch/listening to him on youtube now, and he's hillarious!  I really wish I knew about him before today (not that it would make a difference, but still).  Anyway, I leave you with one of his classics as recommended by my dad...
NOTE: not appropriate for youngins.

If you get the chance check out his other stuff.  And I'll see you all again on friday...

No comments: