Friday, August 15, 2008

I'll Bring My Own Rope has hit Youtube!!!

Uncut!!!  So if you're a small child DO NOT watch the following video, the language could blow your mind...  The following is a post from the blog page on Totally Illogical Films Myspace Page.



Finally I've cut the film in half, and lowered the file sizes, and here we are... Live On Youtube. But whether you've seen it on DVD, or myspace, cutting the film in half for youtube gave me the ability to fool around with final cut. The main adventure of me fooling around can be seen in the beginning of part two. This is something new, you've never seen this brief 30 second piece before, just check that out even if you've seen the rest of the movie before, brand new content just for youtube.

Part 1





Part 2






Thanks for watching and mozeltov.
you should know by now this is Kevin.

No comments: