Monday, August 18, 2008

I want an army of Digeridoos, 50,000 DIGERIDOOS!!!

So here I sit, it's monday night, technically tuesday morning.

  Anyway, I'm only 50 seconds into editing the video from the Water Wars last night.  I'm still figuring out Final Cut, but I tell you the 50 seconds I have are quite the kick ass.  Anyhow, now I'm facing the decision to goto Solomons island with the family tomorrow, or stay home and finish this, it's a war between my personal priorities and that feeling that I should go for the sake of being with my family outside of this house.  OH THE AGONY, I honestly have no idea what to do.  

Other than that, nothing to new is going on.  The guys at Totally Illogical Films have been throwing around ideas, and we have a plan for a photo shoot to help officiate the company, but nothing's been put into action yet.

I'm planning to see Cheech and Chong on Sept 13 at the warner theater, should be a fun time.  While in celebration of Brad turning 17, we're going to have him buy his first R rated ticket to see DEATHRACE on Saturday night... DEATHRACE!!!!  It doesn't even look good, but it doesn't have to be, a movie by the name of Death Race sells itself.  

That is it for tonight, I leave you with a nice song by Flight of the Conchords...

No comments: