Friday, April 27, 2007

H2$: Night Two

Another excellent show, Second night blues I've never heard of the thing. Well not much else to say except we sold 390/400 tickets!!! Which is awsome!!! Yeah that's about it for tonights show.

But tomorow morning Our Youth Praise team is supposed to practice and Bobby Martin decided starting practice at 9 (am) was an excellent idea, so needless to say I'm pretty pissed about that. You see, other than Rusty, Ryan, and Myself our praise team doesn't seem to get along and Bobby thinking that it will be as short of a practice as he made it seem in his E-mail tells me that he's really underestimating how we need to set up the drums, stands, wait for people to show up, and co-operate in the wee hours of the morning. Well I'll go, but will I be late? or will I be positively right about what a disaster this practice has the potential to be? Well you can expect to find out tomorow.

1 comment:

Em said...

Are you saying I don't get along with you guys? I am deeply offended!

But hey, practice was alright except for the Disaster of the Mismatched Tempos? Tempoes? I don't know.