Friday, July 4, 2008

Give me something to hold on to

I've actually been sleeping quite well... Funny thing though, I woke up at 4:30 this morning, it was raining, the rain didn't wake me up, however mom did.  So, to her wishes I went to my room to finish my sleep, once I crawled into bed I found my mind in that unhappy, unrest... maybe I would have been better in the rain.

Man, I know how to pick CDs,  Eyes Open (Snow Patrol) is a great album, the new Coldplay one isn't that bad itself... and Flight of the Conchords is just hilarious, Karli just doesn't seem to pick up on it as much.  So here I sit, wondering whether or not I can sleep in peace under the stars tonight, or if the hammocks to wet, forcing me to sleep in my own bed.

...okay! sleeping outside has just become a requirement!  see you crackas later.

... Damn, stuck in my own bed tonight, well I think in that case I may watch "Blow" starring Johnny Depp.... I am so ready for VA in two days, you have no idea.

No comments: