Saturday, July 5, 2008

Goodbye chilluns

It's time I take a much needed break from society.  And I'm going to be spending the next 2 and a half weeks doing just that, VA with my family, then Camp in the same area,  I won't be back until the 22nd.  My friends, this will be my last post for a while, do not worry, I'm going off not to worry about the world, but to relax and calm down for a while.  I need this, and I need to be at camp, and re-connect with those I haven't seen in a year.  So that's about it for now,  if anyone wants to contact me from this Thursday to the 22nd, you'll have to do so by mail, and I don't know the camp address, but ask my parents when they get home.  

I got a Hyundai Accent this week, and it's really boosted my urge to drive... I think once I get my full license this will happen a lot...
minus the last panel of course...

Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you, but at the same time, incredibly glad to be getting away from it all...

It's funny, whenever I get an urge to get away it seems my trips this year have fallen right at the right time for my discontent at home... LHS NY trip, wanted to get away really bad before then, same with my last NY trip.  Could these trips be planned any better!?!  

--Update---
The Camp address is...

Music and Drama Camp
Orkney Springs, VA 22845

You write me, and I'll do my best to return the favor.

No comments: