Tuesday, July 22, 2008

howdy doody...

So yeah guys, I'm back.  I was gone for a while, it was so nice to be free of worries, and everything.  If there was some way I could stay at camp for another few weeks, I totally would.  There was so much great times, not a single bad moment...
  • Godspell Jr.
  • Doodle While You Poodle
  • "McSarah, take us to see Dark Knight!"
  • The Overnight
  • Various periods where we'd all be talking like Ahnuld
  • Kingball
  • Nicknaming the Explorers during Kingball (Slippery Fish, Tiny Dancer, Pop-sicle kid, The Screamer, Diglet...)
  • performing "Let It Be" during the talent show
So many great moments, and during Rest Period I got the chance to read "Kiss Me Like A Stranger" by Gene Wilder, it's kind of like an autobiography, very good, read it if you get the chance.  So yeah, am I glad to be home, I'm not sure, but I know I was definitely happy at camp.  
UPDATE:
AAAAAAAAAAA YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME!!!

No comments: