So yeah, here I sit in my pajama's not yet taken a shower, and used to getting up at 7, so nothing to new. I had a dream where I went to rehearsal for mattress, and it was some kind of baseball comedy, and either my friend Brennan from camp, or Brad were working backstage with me, and Fred Amristed and Will Forte from SNL were in the show, that would be kick butt if it were true.
So I got a car if you crackas hadn't heard yet, so I've been up driving more often. I even put together a kickin road mix...
- Life in Technicolor - Coldplay
- Stuck inside a mobile... - Bob Dylan
- Bowie - Flight of the Conchords
- Thunder Road - Bruce Sprinsteen
- Chocolate *mental note: no time for love Dr. Jones - Snow Patrol
- Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
- Only You - Joshua Radin
- Float On - Modest Mouse
- Drunk man at the naval academy - The Mevs
- What You're Doing - The Beatles
- Nothing From Nothing - Billy Preston
- Falling Slowly - The Frames *note to reader: watch ONCE if you haven't
- I'm Alive - Jackson Browne
- On The Dark Side - John Cafferty *personal note: I still haven't seen Eddie and The Cruisers 2
- Frisco - Key Lime Pie
- Love Train - The O'Jays
- Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey - William Campbell and Wings
- Graceland - Paul Simon
- Good Time - Leroy
- Fletch Theme
A special note about Garden State:
So I watched it for the fourth or fifth time the day before I went to camp, and by god, it gets better every time I watch it. I connected with Large more that I ever really did, and I remember feeling really happy at the ending, I remember having a big smile on my face, and just relating with the characters so much... So as I seem to do everyday, I applaud you Zach Braff.
Once I pay off my debt to my family, I think I'm going to invest in a GPS system, but not just anyone, one where I can get Mr T to tell me where I'm going, it'll be hardcore "Turn left sucka!"
I think that's it for now, I finished Kiss Me Like A Stranger on the car ride home, and now I don't know what to read or anything, me a Brad need to meet up, see Dark Knight, Step Brother, and get crackin' on some brainstorming. Also, if anyone wants to borrow Kiss Me Like A Stranger let me know, Dad's going to read it at some point but he has to read his Steve Martin Book first, so let me know and I'll loan it out to you.
That should be it for now, perhaps I'll return later in the day, and post something new.