Wednesday, July 2, 2008

That idea from earlier...

I'm not sure what to do, it keeps slightly and greatly changing in my head, I'm not sure if I'm going to do it or not... maybe I will... maybe I won't.

What is for sure, it I'm most likely defiantly going to the park with Little Sasha after this whole MVA deal, or maybe I'll go to Wal-Mart and get some stuff to pimp her out, seeing as I just cashed numerous checks.

Also, an old school type writer is heading my way, Thanks Grandma!

--Update--
Man, typewriters really get me going, I'm expecting to start filming this thing tonight, don't expect some hilarious adventure, again it's just a short narrative, mostly based on my self the past month, but I have some cool ideas in my head and hopefully they'll turn out well.

--Update from filming--
Did the first scene, and edited it together, if I put it out now you'd have a 13 minute video with background music, as the voice over is going to be done completely in post production.

No comments: