Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Morning at 10 o'clock as the day begins...

Well, my day's pretty much been begun for a while now, I got up around 7:30, hung out in my room doing nothing.  Then I watched the Addams Family of TV Land while I enjoyed a good breakfast sandwich, since my family decided Smoked Bacon Pringles weren't a good breakfast.  Then I mowed the lawn while listening to my ipod.  And nothing refreshes you after mowing the lawn on a hot day like a cold shower.  So now I sit in my room telling you all this...

I have found myself with another free day from now until 4 o'clock, as I work from 4-10 tonight.  And speaking of work, I'm gone tomorrow at 3 to goto the churches Work Camp at shepherd university.  So I'll be spending the week out building houses, which isn't a bad thing, but I'm not the most labor intensive person (I over worked the first day last year and got sick all over the bathroom, not fun)  so hopefully I'll be doing roofing most of the week, as that seems to be what I prefer to do.  I may or may not be coming back on Monday for work, it depends on if I can get someone to cover for me tonight or not.  I got Thursday night covered and that's the main night I needed because that's when we're going to the bowling alley/pool hall at Shepherd.  

So I won't have much contact with the outside world while I'm away, so if anyone wants to call/text me over the week feel free to, your conversations are much accepted.  So... yeah that just about covers it I'll update this if anything crazy happens, but for work camp updates just check my twitter...

"Life is a matter of moments, don't be in a hurry for it to be over."-1000 paths...

2 comments:

Margie said...

Yay, family! Smart people, those Coles.....

Kevin Cole said...

indeed