Saturday, July 26, 2008

Live from my blog, it's Saturday night!

Hello, it's currently 11:38 at night and the sky is clear, I know where I'll be sleeping!  

I worked for the first time since I got back, and got 2 nice paychecks.  Not a bad workday...

Other than that I've spent most my entire time home watching Scrubs on the youtube.  



yeah, one of the good episodes of my day, I'll post others as time goes by.

Tomorrow, Brad, Danny, and I are going to see Step Brothers, and toss back and fourth some movie ideas.  Well, that's it for now, I remember thinking more to write but not know.... Oh WAIT!  Yesterday, Mom, Dad, and I went to see The X-Files Movie and it was pretty good, I think you'd have to watch the show to enjoy it more, because it wasn't really your stereotypical X-Files.

No comments: